Here you will find How to remove a license file from the Citrix License Server
1. Citrix License Server Name.
2. User name and password for the License Server.
3. User name and password for the license console accessed through a Web Interface.
Here you go : We have to method to remove License file
- Remove from license console
- Remove license file from C:Program Files (x86)CitrixLicensingMyFiles – citrix.lic ( Not recommended )
Method 1: Remove from license console
- Log in into License server go to start menu > Citrix >Citrix License Administration Console.
2. After that it will shows you license page, here you have to click on Administration and log in with Domain id which is having rights on license server.
3. After that go to Vendor Daemon Configuration.
4. Here you will see the entire license which is installed currently under General Configuration.
5. Then select the license which you want to delete and click on backspace. After that Click on Reread License files.
Method 2: Remove license file from C:Program Files (x86)CitrixLicensingMyFiles — citrix.lic
- Log in into License server and open the given location
- Before perform deletion activity Copy this license file to other location in case anything goes wrong you can restore back or you can use for other purpose.
- After deletion reboot the server