How to install and Configure Network Load Balancing Step-by-Step Guide for windows 2008 ?
To Configure Network Load Balancing in windows ,following are the steps below :
1. For Configuring Network Load Balancing (NLB) open Server Manager.
2. After that click on Add Features and select Network Load Balancing .Click next.
3. Click on Install which will install roles,roles services, or features.
4. After installing it go to Start menu > Administrative Tools > Network Load Balancing Manager.
5. Click on Yes.
6. Right click on Network Load Balancing(NLB) Cluster > New Cluster.
7. It will ask you for host name for cluster and its interface from available interfaces and click on Connect.
8. It will ask you to set unique host identifier’s priority. Click on Next.
9.Click on add and select IP and Provide Full internet name(NLB name) then select Multicast as cluster operation mode. Click on next.
10. After that Click on Edit option.
11. Here you have to select Port range and select Protocols as TCP and click ok.
12. Finally the Cluster is ready.