This Article will let you know about How to install and configure XenApp 7.5/XenDesktop 7.5 delivery controllers
- ISO or setup file for Citrix 7.1 or 7.5 .
- Copy the setup file on local driver where you want to install.
- Run the setup with Service Account not with domain id or with Local Admin Id.
- Double click on the autoselect icon > click on start.
2. Here you will get an option for installation of Delivery Controller.
3. Click on Delivery Controller and follow the installation steps given below.
4. Accept the agreement > click on next.
5. On the next page ,you will see all the Core Components options and here you have to select as per your requirement.
Recommendation: install Studio, License server and Store front Components on different Servers. (Here i am installing Delivery Controller, Studio and Director on a single server)
6. After selecting core components .Click on next
7. Here you will select SQL Server option. Do not select the below and click on next.
Recommendation: Install SQL on different Server with always ON.
8. On firewall Page Select Automatically and click on next.
9. On the Summary page, review the options and click on install.