Free Certification in Cloud from Microsoft
Get in the cloud Free Certification Preparation Tools from Microsoft.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification validates your foundation of core technical skills and prepares you for a sustainable IT career. To help you get there, we are making these Windows Server and SQL Server exam prep videos and study group resources available to you at no cost. Make a commitment to yourself and get started today.
Free video for preparation: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/mcsa90/
Select your Certificate challenge path: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/goodstuff/p/certchallenge.aspx
Also Get discount Vouchers:
1. Student (academic): STU15OFF
2. Everyone else: 15OFF
Terms and Conditions (Source:- Borntolearn.com)
- Offer available from September 25, 2014 to December 31, 2014 or while supplies last.
- Individuals must register for and take a Microsoft Certified Professional exam between September 25, 2014 and December 31, 2014 at an authorized Pearson VUE testing center, or between October 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014 at authorized Prometric testing centers.
- Promotional code may only be used for exams taken by December 31, 2014.
- You must enter the promotional code15OFF or STU15OFF when registering to take an exam to receive discount. Discount will be taken off the cost of the exam at payment.
- This promotion is limited to Microsoft Certified Professional exams Commercial (070) and Direct to Student (072, 073) exams only.
- Promotional code may be redeemed only in country from which they were received.
- Promotional code may not be applied to exams previously taken or prior registrations.
- Promotional code may not be combined with other discounts or vouchers.
- Promotional code has no cash value.
- Promotional code may not be used for any offering.
- To register to take an exam, visithttps://www.microsoft.com/learning/exam.
- There is a rescheduling fee for individuals who reschedule or cancel their appointment to take an exam 15 or fewer days before the scheduled date.
- There are no refunds for individuals that cancel or reschedule their appointment to take an exam seventy-two hours or less from the scheduled time.
- There are no refunds for individuals that fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment.
- Due to government gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate