How to create a virtual machine in VMware workstation 10 ?
1. Click on VMware workstation icon.
2. Click on create a new virtual machine.
3. It will prompt you a welcome wizard. Choose any of the options between Typical and Custom as per your convenience. I choose typical and click next.
4. Now in this wizard you need to put your ESXi iso image that is either through your CD/DVD drive or from your local computer from browse button. I choose the second option and select an iso image from my local computer.
5. Then it will ask you for the Virtual machine’s name as per your naming convention and provide location to save this virtual machine by clicking on browse button. Click next.
6. Then it will ask you for maximum disc space, you can select as per your requirement and select split virtual disk in to multiple files rather than into a single file option. Click next
7. In this step you can edit your hardware settings by clicking on customize Hardware tab.You can edit your Virtual machine hardware like if you want to increase RAM and add HDD . Click next and finish