How to create a virtual machine in vmware workstation ?
1. Click on to create a new virtual machine
2. After click on to create a new virtual machine option , it will prompt you a wizard for the same. Choose any one of the options between Typical and Custom as per your convenience. I choose typical and click next
3. Now in this wizard you need to put your ESXi ISO image wherein you can put either through your CD/DVD drive or from your local computer by the browse button. I choose the second option and select an ISO image from my local computer.
4. Then put Virtual machine name as per your naming convention and provide location to save this virtual machine by clicking on browse button. Click next.
5. Then it will ask you for maximum disc space, you can select as per your convenience and select virtual disk in to multiple files rather than into single file option. Click next
6. In this step you can edit your hardware settings as well by clicking on customize Hardware tab
7. You can edit your Virtual machine hardware and Click next and finish