How to install an ESXi in a VMware workstation or in Virtual Server ?
1. Power On the ESXi Host then it will ask you to continue.Click inside the screen and press enter ,then it starts installing the installer and not yet started installing ESXi (as it is installing all the components and loading the files that are needed).
2. Press enter to start the installation process.
3. Then it will ask you to format your disk drive in VMFS format and you can preview the details by pressing F1. Press Enter to continue further.
4. It will ask you for the keyboard by pressing arrow keys to scroll up and down for selecting US Default or you can choose as per your language. Press Enter to continue.
5. It will ask you for the Root password and click on Enter to continue.
6. It will ask you for the confirmation to install ESXi ,for that you need to press F11.
7. It starts installing with a progress bar.
8. After installation you will get below screen which will ask you to reboot your system but before that you need to be very careful as you have to remove your installation disc else it will start installing it again. After unmount the ISO file or CD, reboot the system.