This Article describe how to Installing DHCP role on Windows Server 2012
1. Log on to Domain Controller using the Domain User ID and credentials.
2. Click Add roles and features in the Server Manager.
Note: If the Server Manager is not displayed, move the mouse pointer to the lower-left corner of the screen and then click the Server Manager icon.
3. Click Server Selection and then click Server Roles in the left pane of the Add Roles and Features wizard.
4. Select DHCP Server from the list of roles, click Add Features, and then click Next. > Click Next on the Select features page. > Click Next on the DHCP Server page.
5. Click Install to begin the installation. > Click Close once the installation is completed.