Here you will find How to Create Local Storage Repository in XenServer 6.2 ?
1. Open XenCenter and go to XenServer on which you want to add Storage.
2. Right click on the applicable resource pool, and select ‘New SR’ and it will check Permission
3. Select the type of storage which you want to add it would be NFS, iSCSI, SAN coming through HBA card.
Here my storage coming from SAN so i am selecting Hardware HBA
4. Here you have to Give the Storage Repository a name and click ‘Next’
5. Select the Corresponding LUN to create a new SR, then click on Create button
6. A new SR will be created to be used for the entire Resource Pool.