This article will let you know that How To upload and apply a xenserver hotfix
Note : We have two Method to apply Hotfix.
1. Installing the update using XenCenter
2. Installing the update using the xe Command
Method 1: Installing the update using XenCenter
1. Log on to the system which is hosting XenCenter.
2. Click Citrix XenCenter to open it.
3. Then Click Tools > Check for Updates in the XenCenter menu bar.
4. Select the hotfix which you want to apply or update from the list.
5. Click Download & Install to start the download process.
6. Click Next to continue once all pre-checks have been resolved.
7. Verify automatically perform post-update tasks after the update has been applied is selected and click Install update.
8. Click Finish when the update process is completed.
Method 2: Installing the update using the xe Command